Monday, 13 March 2017

Olsson Haircare Review

Hello!!

A couple of months back I was contacted by Olsson Haircare and asked to do a review on their Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Spray Mousse and Conditioner Spray. An I said yeah why not!!


Here is the blurb on Olsson Haircare website 
The Olsson technical hair team spent years perfecting the formulations at their Danish labs, to ensure there’s no added colour, parabens or perfume. By leaving out these nasties, Olsson products are less likely to irritate or cause allergies, as well as helping to prevent further allergic reactions. But Olsson isn’t just for those of us suffering from sensitivities, it also is great for anyone who wants high performance products that aren’t highly scented or crammed with unnecessary additives, so effectively cleanses, conditions and renews hair and scalp without a hint of irritation.

Before I start. All opinions on this review are my own. I was not payed to do this review, however, Olsson was kind enough to send these products in full size out to me to try.

Lets start with the facts!

All of these products listed above are allergen friendly. They are also fragrance, paraben and colourant free. To start with I love the sleek packaging. I think the fact that its white with light and medium dark blue writing really stands out to me. For some reason those colours just scream sensitive product to me.

I have been using these products for the last couple of months and I love them. Not only was I using them. But because they are sensitive product, I can use them on the kids! I have been using the shampoo, conditioner and leave in conditioner spray on Holly. An then just the shampoo on Charlotte and we have had no issues. 

The only downfall I have found is it is fragrance free and I do like  my hair to smell nice, which obviously you don't get with this. But I use dry shampoo even when I just wash my hair for volume so I found that that help with making my hair smell nice. 

The shampoo and conditioner are light to use. I have a lot of hair, but it is very fine. So I find some shampoos and conditioners can be quite heavy in my hair. But I had no problems with this one. I would then (on a normal day) use the leave in conditioner spray in the ends of my hair before blow drying and it just made it so much easier to brush.

On nights where I was doing something nice and I had a reason to wash my hair (not just because my hair stood on end itself) I also used the Hair Spray Mousse and I loved this stuff. It gave my hair volume and held it is place all night long!

I would definitely give these products a 8 / 10. I really did love the fact I could use the same shampoo on everyone. I will be sad when they are finished haha.

Let me know if you give them a try!!
Lx
My Petit Canard
Mummascribbles
3 Little Buttons

8 comments:

  1. Hi, I've recently heard of this hair range. I have sensitivities so this range of hair products for me to try. Thanks for sharing, Chloe #MarvelousMondays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really good. Let me know if you try it!
      Lx

      Delete
  2. I want to give these a go, my scalp is super allergic at the moment and I'm struggling to find anything that helps! #DREAMTEAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great!! I just loved I didn't need to buy everyone different shampoo!! lol
      Thanks for reading!
      Lx

      Delete
  3. I've never heard of this company but it looks good. I'm like you and I like the smell! Always changing my Shampoo! Thanks for linking up with #TwinklyTuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I do like a smell. But I just used some dry shampoo and it was all good!
      Thanks for reading!
      Lx

      Delete
  4. I don't struggle with sensitivities but my kids do so this sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing with us at #blogcrush

    ReplyDelete