Tuesday, 14 February 2017

A Day In The Life - Youtube



Hello!


Long time no speak :)


Since I last updated on here I have recently started back work after nearly 5 months maternity leave, and let me tell you it’s a struggle this time round!!


First time round with Holly, I didn't really know what I was going to miss. So it wasn't as hard. This time round I know what I am missing while my kid is at a child minders and I am working. And don't even get me started on the attachment issues Holly had because I was working. Let’s just say they weren't with me!


So while I was off, I kind of started to upload more days in the life videos on my YouTube channel. Then Mark only went and bought me a fancy little camera to use for my Christmas!! So now I need to do them as I am not wasting 300 and odd pound!!


So here is my channel link https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U Do feel free to have a look and leave me a comment so we can chat!!


I am thinking of changing names and redoing banners. It’s just finding the time just now to do it all!!


I am trying to work on a schedule so I can start blogging, youtubing, house cleaning, pet care and lets not forget looking after the family all while working full time!!


I will have a life updates up soon as there is a lot going on and some very exciting stuff happening this year (well I think it is haha)


Speak soon


Lx


P.S I am still looking for That one thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment