Wednesday, 14 December 2016

Holly's First Nursery Christmas Sing Along

Hello!!

Today was Holly's first school Christmas sing along (as you may have guessed from the title!)

I had her all done up as as far as I knew she didn't have a part (not surprising as she if very shy!)

She was dressed in a little light blue jumper with snowmen on it from Asda, bright red leggings also from Asda and some tinsel in her hair. I got her to pose with her sister. Baby C is screaming in the photo. Oh well you win some you lose some haha.













When we got there they had a little slide show of the kids during the year. I was happy to see a couple of holly doing stuff with other kids. As if you have read 'To Refer Or Not To Refer' the nursery teachers are recommending we hold her back because of her confidence with other kids.
Then it was time for them to start their singing. To my surprise she was a little white sheep! She was going to be part of Bah Bah Black Sheep! I actually was nearly crying. I had a tear in one eye and I could feel the other one watering up. But I was trying to hide it from my OH, as he would have got a good kick out of that haha. I'm putting it down to hormones haha.













She was clearly looking for us and her little face lit up when she found us (I don't think she believed that we were going to come see her). I gave her the thumbs up and blew her a little kiss which she caught and stuck on her cheek.

They sang a few songs When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney, Jingle Bells, Bah Bah Black sheep and a whole lot more. Then they all got to come down onto the floor and see another slide show of them all dressed up that day (which I need to get a copy of!) then we were aloud to go get them.

I asked her why she didn't tell me she was a sheep, her reply "It was a surprise mummy, did you like it?" I actually had to wipe tears away that time and I feel myself welling up now just thinking about it haha! It was the best surprise I have had all year!

Here is her outfit. All from Asda!


Did your little one get to dress up at nursery or school this year?

Speak soon
Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment