Friday, 9 December 2016

Dolce Gusto De'Longhi Melody Nescafe Review

Well Hello!!


As many of you may know, I got a coffee maker for my birthday.

I got one of these for my mum years ago, and I have always loved the hot chocolates it makes. Specially now they have caramel ones!

I was given the Dulce Gusto De'Longhi Melody version and I love it.

Its reasonably priced at £36.99 from Argos. There are a lot of other places and versions you can purchase. Ranging from £36.99 right up to £100s. When I first bought this for my mum a few years back. I'm pretty sure it was up there in the £100s.

The size is relatively small and compact. There is a clear tank on the back which you fill with water. I can normally get 5 cups of hot chocolate out of it before I need to refill it.

I have the black one as everything in my kitchen is black or silver. But I have seen red and also white ones.

Inside the box you will receive the machine its self. A little bin which sits at the side of the machine for empty pods. I don't really use mine, I normally just bin them there and then. It also includes a small box of 3 samples, and a voucher for £10 off when you purchase boxes on the website. My samples are a Espresso, Latte and a normal Hot Chocolate.

As a present I was also given 2 boxes of the Caramel Hot Chocolates and and Espresso (for when my mum visits ha ha). The pods are relatively cheap with Asda doing 3 boxes for £10. The Dulce Gusto website also sell a whole lot. Ranging from Hot Chocolates, Coffees, Latte and Teas. Prices are all around £3.99 each.

I use this in the mornings with my breakfast, in the afternoons with a snack and again at nights when I'm relaxing. Its really is one of the best presents I have ever received. When payday arrives this month I will definitely be going on to try out some of the teas.

Overall I will give this a 4 out of 5 stars.

I gave it a 4 even though I really love it because, I think they could maybe extend the range for different flavours of hot chocolates or maybe colabs with brand names. But that is all the problems I have with this machine. I could live on the caramel hot chocolates.

Let me know if you have a coffee machine, what type it is and what you think of it.

Lx


No comments:

Post a Comment