Monday, 10 October 2016

Welcome To The World Baby Charlotte Willow

Long time no speak or type or read haha

It has now been a month since my second born Charlotte was born and I thought it was time to get back into the swing of things.

Baby Charlotte Willow was born 8th September 2016 via c-section. We had the choice to go naturally or have the section. We decided to wait 3 days past our due date on the 5th September, but she was holding on tight! So we were sectioned on the 8th.

I won't go into the labour, that's a whole other post!! coming soon by the way :)

She was born at 9:57 which is really weird as Holly was born at 9:56!! Charlotte weighed in at 9lb6.5oz! I am so glad I did not need to push her out haha! I mean that is a chunk of a weight! She was only 51cm though. Looking at her she didn't really look 9lbs to be honest. My OH reckons it was all the milk I drank, gave her bones of steel haha

there was another shocker along with the weight, which was she was born with a full head of BROWN hair!! I think because Holly was blonde we were just expecting another blonde baby. Then she pops out with a full frow of brown hair!! So we had to bin all our names as they were all suited to a blonde baby in out opinion!

I really liked Willow but my OH didn't. So we compromised with Charlotte Willow :) which I think it a lovely name. Charlotte did take a bit to grow on me. Mostly because I never really thought of it as being a name I would consider. But here we are, I have a baby Charlotte!!

Hopefully, I will now start getting posts up regular like again :)

Speak soon Lx

Pink Pear Bear
My Petit Canard
3 Little Buttons
Cuddle Fairy

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Hun, beautiful name 🌸

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gorgeous, and what a brilliant name, he he he, if I do say so myself. Good luck and massive congratulations! #MarvMondays

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful baby girl! Congratulations on your latest addition and what a coincidence with the birth times?! :) Mine were polar opposites; my boy was born in the morning and my little girl was born late at night - hope you manage to get lots of rest and wishing you a speedy recovery! #DreamTeam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww congrats! Shes a little cutie. Its funny how you end up deciding baby names some times. We were really unsure on names, right up until the day our little guy was born. Even now his name still needs to grow on me! Cant wait to read your birth story, thanks for linking up to #MarvMondays. Lovely to have you back :-) Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what gorgeous photos, I love the name Charlotte Willow - beautiful. How weird that their time of births are so similar, that feels like it's meant to be :) Thanks for linking up to #dreamteam Hope to see you again next week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations lovely, Charlotte is gorgeous! And I love her name, looks like it suits her perfectly. Thank you for sharing with #bigpinklink x

    ReplyDelete