Sunday, 4 September 2016

Pokemon Hunting At Edinburgh Zoo Vlog

Well hello!!!

Tuesday last week was an exciting day ( I know I know but I'm on maternity leave ok!)
We went Pokemon hunting at Edinburgh Zoo!! Just like all the other zoos. They have now opened twice late for 2hrs for people to go Pokemon hunting.

It's only £5 per person compared to their normal £25 per adult. So I thought why not. We aren't doing anything else and it gets Holly in to see the animals for a while. Not all the animals were out. But all The ones at the bottom where most of the lures were, were out. So she saw a fair few.

Since it was something exciting, I decided to vlog it :) Check it out here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXmG6Lz6Pl0

I think she really enjoyed herself even though she was getting a bit grumpy and tired by the end of it.

Hopefully, our next vlog to be uploaded will be a BIRTH VLOG!!!!

Speak Soon
Lx
  thumbnailsize Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall
Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday
Petite Pudding
Pink Pear Bear
My Kid Doesn't Poop Rainbows
3 Little Buttons
Cuddle Fairy

15 comments:

  1. This sounds great... I haven't been to Edinburgh Zoo but have heard really good things. And what a bargain too!! #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pokemon hunting is the new must do activity in our house too as far as my boys are concerned. I get constant demands on my phone now to 'borrow' it so they can catch whoever it is they are looking for!! Oh, a birth vlog!! wow!! :) :) good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an extraordinarily good deal to get into the zoo. We're big Pokemon fans here, too, but I've never thought to go to find any at the zoo! #justanotherlinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bargain! Both mine love the zoo! Getting grumpy is normal for mine after a busy but fun day at the zoo! Looks fun! #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats such a great offer for the zoo to have. Pokemon at the zoo, that is pretty cool. glad you have a good time. #countrykids

    ReplyDelete
  6. We just started with Pokemon Go and yes we are a bit late but we love the game so much!!!

    This looks like an amazing place and the entrance is just right for parents like us!

    #countrykids

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great deal. I'm off to view the Vlog now. Edinburgh is quite a way for us, but my son really wants to go to the zoo for his birthday, so I'm thinking we might make the trip up the road (about 2 1/2 hrs) for a special treat. Good luck with the bump! #EatSleepBlogRT

    ReplyDelete
  8. You even got Granny hunting for Pokemon :)
    #bloggerclubuk

    ReplyDelete
  9. My two are not interested in Pokemon Go. Despite everyone around them getting excited about chasing and catching the little critters, they're just not interested. I do like the idea of catching them in the zoo xx
    #CountryKids

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've seen a few places with pokemon go recently! Such a brilliant idea.
    Thank you for linking up to #justanotherlinky

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun, Pokemon at the zoo. Even better that you manage to see the zoo too and all for £5. That sounds like an opportunity not to be missed and well done on your Pokemon finds too.
    Thank you for sharing a cute vlog on #CountryKids

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh brilliant! I love vlogs. A birth vlog!! Squeeee! Are you talking about announcing the birth or actually filming it? Either is exciting!! (Does that sound weird? Hope not!!) :D Thanks for joining the #bigpinklink

    ReplyDelete
  13. AH what a fab idea to give reduced entry to hunt Pokemon! Looks like you all had great fun #EatSleepBlogRT

    ReplyDelete
  14. We've never got into the pokemon hunting thing. Looks like you had fun though :) #EatSleepBlogRt

    ReplyDelete