Monday, 8 August 2016

While mums at work Bob will play day2

Hello!!

As I said in my first blog of Bob will play (http://workingmumy.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/while-mums-away-bob-will-play.html) holly had two days of train trips. This is her second. 

My uncle currently lives in Gullane which is a stone throw away from North Berwick, so my mum took her through on the train and she had a great time at the beach!!

Here she is on the train with juice and snacks. 

Having her bubblegum ice cream

Out on the sand with her spade and buckets. 

Sand castles

Yes, my mother let her out in the water with just her pants on!!!

She found a little hermit crab! Don't worry it was released safely. 

Teacup adventures 

Posing!!

On the train home

It's all been too much again

She loved the beach and it had a great bit of sea for kids that we walled off so that kids like Holly could go out where it was safe. 

Speak soon 
L x
]
The Diary of an 'Ordinary' Mum
My Kid Doesn't Poop Rainbows
My Petit Canard
3 Little Buttons
Mummascribbles
Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall

26 comments:

  1. No wonder she crashed- what a fun and fabulous day!

    PS. I still swim in my knickers ;-)

    #fartglitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looked like she had a great day out. My kids used to love going on train rides. That was such a special treat. The best part is when they get all tired from a big day out and asleep fast!! Thanks for sharing with #bigpinklink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she did crash, best nights sleep ever
      Lx

      Delete
  3. Such a cutie! The ice cream looks yummy #DreamTeam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw looks like a perfect day out! I love it when they're just knackered at the end and conk out in the buggy...thanks for linking up to #dreamteam xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like she had a great time. Have to say I would let mine out in just pants as well as long as the sun was not bright enough to burn them, guess us oldies are just a different generation.
    Nice to do something different and childhood should be about the beach, ice creams and crabs. #Countrykids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. certainly should be :)
      Thanks for reading
      Lx

      Delete
  6. Such a cutie and how lovely for her to have this record of her childhood #Dreamteam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww looks like a fun trip! Her on the train with that smile is just the cutest! #countrykids

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely time your daughter is having and how reassuring for you to be working and know Bob is in the best hands with family and having a lovely time. All my kids have been in the sea in pants before now when they have decided to go in on an impromtu beach visit. I'm sure those are the trips they remember best! Well done on finding the little crab too.

    Thank you for linking up and sharing with me at #CountryKids

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like she had a lovely day out. #CountryKids

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a perfect day out for a little one :) #countrykids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She had a blast and it was a really nice area too
      Lx

      Delete
  11. Awww, what an amazing day trip with your Mum, on the train and then to the beach. She looks like she has had a blast! #countrykids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She loves going out with her gran on her own lol
      Lx

      Delete
  12. Awww bless her. That's definitely a good and fun trip. <3
    #countrykids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was mad I was working haha
      Lx

      Delete
  13. Awww looks like Holly had a wonderful day. Love all the pictures, and I love that I've discovered a couple of new places that I didnt know about before :-) Thanks for linking up to #MarvMondays. Emily

    ReplyDelete