Sunday, 24 July 2016

While Mums Away Bob Will Play

Hello!!

Since Holly doesn't really have a baby sitter as such anymore since she started nursery, so far these couple of weeks she has kind of been passed about the family doors. Last week was granny's turn (my mum) and she had a blast. 

My mum had her 4 days but 2 of them
Involved train journeys. 



Here is day 1!! 
Holly had a £60 Build A Bear voucher and my mum wanted to take her to Edinburgh. So here are some photos from that first time!!

Here she is excited for the "big choo choo"

On the bus to ocean terminal to Build A Bear

Having lunch, with her horse...pinky pie

Finally having a nap!

Here is what she got for Build A Bear. Out of the 1000s of choices she could have she picked, an ugly horse with pink sparkly shoes, roller skates and a cat or dog leash on, so it could be pulled along behind her it what she chose!! 
She also got me a Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon. :) 

Holly had a blast in Edinburgh on one of her days with her Gran. 

Speak soon 
L x
My Petit Canard

My Kid Doesn't Poop Rainbows
Pink Pear Bear
3 Little Buttons
Mummascribbles

26 comments:

  1. Aww looks like she has had a fab time with Granny #MarvMondays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! How excited she must have been! Even I have a blast going to Build A Bear and I'm nearly 31 haha! #marvmondays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it is a pretty awesome store!
      Lx

      Delete
  3. Awww lovely photos! Looks like she had a great time with her Gran. I used to love train journeys when I was younger, so exciting! Also love the bear's pink sparkly shoes so random but so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha would have been better if they weren't on a ugly horse! lol
      Lx

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a great day out. I haven't done build the bear with my girls, I must take them they will love it x #MarvMondays

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet, days with the grandparents are priceless #marvmondays

    ReplyDelete
  6. Families really can be a godsend with childcare in the holidays can't they? And any other time for that matter too! Holly really does looked pleased with her pinkie pie bless her. And a toothless teddy for you too, bonus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I moan about them sometimes. But I dunno what i would do without them.
      Lx

      Delete
  7. Build a Bear does a Toothless Dragon?? *Rushes to get coat and hunt down the nearest train to Edinburgh* I so want one of those! Lovely pics hon. Thank you for linking up with #fartglitter x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I love Build a Bear. Looks like a great day! #bigpinklink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only been once and the variety was that big!!
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  9. It seems that a particular pony cartoon has its hold over her. #MarvMondays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't even mention said pony cartoon!!
      Thanks for reading

      Delete
  10. Aaw I love her Peppa jumper! Also love the farming out to various family members. This works a charm for my eldest but I still appear to be stuck holding the baby... #dreamteam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha fingers crossed they can have split weeks next year haha
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  11. Aw, looks like she had a fab time! I'm due my second baby any day and thankfully my Mum works at a school so I've timed it just right as she'll be off for the whole Summer to help me with #1! Thanks for linking up to #MarvMondays. Kaye xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so lucky!!
      Thanks for reading!
      Lx

      Delete
  12. Oh what a lovely day out she had! They always seem to choose the things you really wouldn't don't they?! Thanks for joining us at the #bigpinklink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pony is currently hidden in a corner...
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  13. Aww bless her - days with granny are the best! Zach sees his nannie 3 times a week but the most exciting thing for him is if he gets to sleep there! That is the best! Thanks for linking up with #TwinklyTuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holly loves staying over at my mum and dads. I love it when she does too haha
      Lx

      Delete