Sunday, 17 July 2016

33 week update

Hello,

I have no idea where to even start with this!! Haha 

My weight gain so far is at 2 stone.  Started at 11.4 and I am currently 13.4, which is nowhere near my 4 stone last time!!  I think this time round. Its mostly baby weight. I hope it will fall off easier this time!

Flushes I get all the time and they make me feel sick! I need to have a fan in the room at nights to keep cool. I have to turn the air con in the office to pretty much freezing and I flush walking up stairs!! 

Mood Swings have been in full force this week as well. I have lost the plot at holly once so far over such a silly thing and I felt so guilty afterwards. Things that wouldn't normally bother me now really irritate me. To the point sometimes I want to scream at people. I don't, but I want to.

I have 3 weeks till I finish work. I don't know if I will make it. I get exhausted half way through my day, I can't get comfy in my seat any more (I have had 3 so far), my back is killing me, baby kicks my ribs all the time! Did I mention the flushing when I walk up stairs. That takes about an hour to get over!! I keep think 3 weeks only 3 weeks but I keep think I won't make it haha.

I have a new obsession... the smell of cleaning fluid. Doesn't mater what, floor cleaner (bright yellow flash is my fav), soapy liquid, hand wash, toilet freshners (those ones that clip on the side of the toilet) the list is endless. Let's just say my house has never been so clean!! I actually cleaned my floors 4 times last week and bleached and cleaned the full house from top to bottom on Saturday!

My last and probably most cringe worthy issue I have been having is with sponges. I LOVE the feeling of them. But not ur normal sponge. The ones you clean dishes with, sponge one side and green rough pad in the other. I love squeezing them dry or damp. Preferably with some soapy suds squishing out! But I will take it dry. I can sit and squish it all night!! But maybe worse than that (in fact probably worse than that) is I think I might want to bite it. Not eat it. Just bite it! When I start to think about it. I can't get the thought out my head!!  I bought a new pack on Saturday at Aldi, and I don't not have one in my bag for work...

I don't have any stretch marks yet. You can see where the old ones were, but they aren't red and nasty like last time.

I ligit sit at work and think about cleaning the house!! And squishing sponges!! 

Have you had any weird pregnancy symptoms?? 
Speak soon 
L x
Pink Pear Bear
My Kid Doesn't Poop Rainbows
My Petit Canard
3 Little Buttons
Mummascribbles
Cuddle Fairy thumbnailsize
Petite Pudding

36 comments:

  1. I couldn't live without Lucuzade during pregnancy. Although I did love the feeling of soft towel I had haha #marvmondays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha at least it was washing up sponges lol
      Lx

      Delete
  2. Happy 33 weeks! I'm currently 27 weeks with baby 2, not enjoying the heat.. but I had my son in the winter, as will I this baby, so in reality I should be used to it haha

    Your very lucky with stretchmarks!, I'm similar in that regard also, except for 2 new ones, 2 isn't bad though I think haha, thank heavens for Bio oil!

    #bigpinklink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 is so good. I had LOTS last time. Then again, I was eating for about 6 i think lol
      Lx

      Delete
  3. Used to always cry when pregnant, I dont think I had too many weird things go on. My sister in law always had terrible pregnancies. I hope the next three weeks go quick for you so you can get some rest #fartglitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I hope they do too!!
      Lx

      Delete
  4. Ooh I don't envy you being in your final trimester in this heat lovely! My two babies were both born mid Sept and so I have spent two summers right where you are and I feel your pain. Never felt the need to squish a sponge though? That one's all you ;) Sending ice-cream and erm, a sponge apparently haha xx
    Thanks for linking with #fartglitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I have no idea why i even like it. But it just feels so good lol. This is my first time heavily pregnant during the heat and its so bad. I go stand in the freezer at work to cool off during flushes haha
      Lx

      Delete
  5. Oh it's so lovely to write a pregnancy diary - I wish had done it now! I loved cleaning products too but also became obsessed with really strong rocket and kumquats - would eat both by the bag full - anywhere and anytime! Good luck with the last few weeks x #DreamTeam

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a useful symptom! My house looked scummy when I was pregnant #TwinklyTuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This place is sparkling. I have even found myself cleaning at 11pm
      Lx

      Delete
  7. I'm totally with you on the mood swings, it's awful! I've been SO irritable and snappy and I feel so guilty when I get so annoyed with my toddler. Love the weird things you've had with the cleaning fluid and sponges, I haven't really had anything a bit odd (except an aversion to crusts), it makes pregnancy so interesting! Thanks for linking up to #MarvMondays. Kaye xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, specially when i didn't have anything the first time round!
      Lx

      Delete
  8. I've heard of some people liking coal and even wall but never the scrubbing pads before. #MarvMondays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I just love the feel of them haha
      Lx

      Delete
  9. Nearly there, you are! I never really had any weird pregnancy symptoms but had very bad backache with my boys so much so that I could hardly walk. So I guess I was too much in pain to think much. Squeezing sponge - that's an interesting one! #bigpinklink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it could be good for stress relief at work lol
      Lx

      Delete
  10. That's so funny about the cleaning and sponges - it could be worse though! I can't imagine how it would be with this heat, hope you have some serious fans in your house :-) Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly and thank you for linking up with the #dreamteam

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had to laugh at the sponge obsession I think that's the best thing I've ever read lol. Being pregnant or having a new born in this heat sucks. My little man was born in July 3 years ago when it was 35c for 2 weeks! Not good! Just 3 more weeks my lovely then you can clean to your hearts content :) #BloggerClubUK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This place will be seen from the moon it will be so clean!!
      Lx

      Delete
  12. Ha, ha! I can totally relate to your weird pregnancy obsessions! I had almost the same thing but never told anyone as I was so embarrased. I loved the smell of cleaning products too, our flash bathroom cleaner in particular was like heaven and just like you I ended up cleaning our house LOADS, especially the bathroom lol. I also loved the smell of the sponge that I used to clean the bathroom and used to smell it afterwards. The husband almost saw me once and I almost had a heart attack! The obsession pretty much stopped after baby arrived thankfully :-) Thanks for sharing this on #MarvMondays and good luck with the last 3 weeks! Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!! Someone like me!! haha I hope the cleaning keeps up after words!! Flash clean and shine is my fav just now!
      Lx

      Delete
  13. That really made me laugh! I've never heard of a pregnancy obsession like that, it's certainly unique, but I can imagine that your house is spotless. My only pregnancy obsession was cleaning and eating cereal #bloggerclubuk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cereal is pretty good to. Rice crispies with crisp cold milk :)
      Lx

      Delete
  14. I don't think it was weird, but I went off chocolate thr whole time I was pregnant, it made me sick just thinking about it! and I'm normally a chocoholic!
    Poor you for being heavily pregnant in this weather. I was lucky and was huge over winter. xx

    #puddinglove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was heavily pregnant over the winter last time too! so much better that way. Think I need to start planing better lol
      Lx

      Delete
  15. Brilliant! I bet there are worse things you could wish for haha! All I ever wanted was McDonalds, KFC you know any junk I could get my hands on!! Have you tried a lumbar support for your chair at work? I found mine really helped in the last weeks! Popping by for #puddinglove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have 2 weeks left. Im not planning on doing much haha
      Lx

      Delete
  16. Haha I love your craving of sponges - my sister in law used to suck on them! Weird but kind understandable! I too have 3 weeks left of work and I just cannot wait to finish - it's definitely harder this time round. All sounds like you are doing well though - not long now! Thanks for linking up with #TwinklyTuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait. Then I can spend some time with Holly before baby is here!
      LX

      Delete
  17. Sponges! I've not heard of that one before buy hey cravings will be cravings! Mine were honeydew melon and strawberries with my first and chocolate icecream was with my second. My pregnancy second time round was definitely harder as i had my first to look after still when i got home from work. Thanks for linking up to #puddinglove

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliant that you are craving sponges - I have never heard of that before! Those last few weeks before mat leave are so hard. But just think the more you can do this end the longer off with baby. Its hard though - keep going, you are nearly there :) #PuddingLove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We made it!!
      Thanks for reading!
      Lx

      Delete