Saturday, 14 May 2016

Review - Rewined Candles Sauvignon Blanc

Hello!!

I recently contacted Rewined Candles to see if they would like to team up with me on a review, and they said yes!!!

So as you can imagine when this came to the door, I was very excited!! 


I had a look at their web page, as I was really interested in them as its a unique concept. Each candle is in a recycled wine bottle, and each smell relates to a type of wine!! Check out their website here http://www.rewinedcandles.co.uk/

Each candle is handcrafted and is made from 100% soy wax and 100% cotton wicks. Each candle retails for £25.00 each and for the quality look of this candle, I think that's very reasonable, and can i just mention how well these things burn!! There is nothing worse than a candle that has was all melted uneven in the jar. These burn and melt perfectly.

As you can tell from the title, the aroma of my candle is Sauvignon Blanc. Its in a lovely green recycled wine bottle jar that has a vintage styles label. 


The description on the jar for this candle says: A crisp and refreshing white varietal delivers clean herbal notes of basil and mint, followed by freshly cut grass and a hint of tart grapefruit. 

Can I just say that freshly cut grass is the best smell I can think of!! I LOVE IT!! When you smell this candle and when it's burning, it's very clean and fresh like it says. You can defiantly smell the basil and mint. There is also a fruity smell in the back ground. I wouldn't have pin pointed it as grapefruit, but there is a definite fruity back note!! 


Overall I would give this candle a 5/5 review. I love the fresh smell, you can smell it all through the house when it's lit and they are packaged in recycled wine bottles. What more could I ask for! 

I have a love hate issue with this though. I don't want it to end, but I have lots of ideas to use this empty jar for!

Thanks for reading and let me know in the comments below if you have tried these!!

Speak soon 
L x
Domesticated Momster
The Pramshed
Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday
Mummascribbles
Cuddle Fairy
Brilliant blog posts on HonestMum.com
A Mum Track Mind
Mr and Mrs T Plus Three
Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday

28 comments:

  1. Oh I love the look of this candle! #kcacols

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh these looks lovely, and how amazing that they smell of wine. I think the smell would make me feel tipsy! I love the smell of freshly cut grass, that would take me straight back to a Summer's day. Thanks so much for joining our party at #fortheloveofBLOG, we hope you come back next week. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check them out! they are super good. Lots of different scents!
      Lx

      Delete
  3. Oh I love that, it looks so good! And I love the sound of the scent, clean and fresh is always good! x #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love scented candles, it's nice to know other brands other than yankee candles, Nice fresh fruity scents to try as well. Lovely review! #Brilliantblogposts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing better than a good candle!
      Lx

      Delete
  5. I have never heard of them before. I love candles not so much wine! I know so weird right? LOL But I guess this is an interesting concept. definitely unique. Thanks so much for sharing this review at #KCACOLS, :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't drink!! But this is a lovely candle!! if you didn't know what wine smelt like you would never know. Thats the best thing about it. The only reason i know, is i smelt my mums last time I was hers!! haha
      Lx

      Delete
  6. Oh i love this idea! Lucky you to be able to review a fab product like this! #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was extremely lucky they said yes to me :)
      Lx

      Delete
  7. Lucky you that they said yes :-D It looks like a lovely candle, and sounds just devine. I love a good candle, and this sounds fab. Thanks for sharing on #KCACOLS x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I love the sound of the freshly cut grass candle - with hints of basil and mint - got summer written all over it! I adore candles and spend far too much money on them! #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too. I can only light them after Holly goes to bed though. She loves blowing them out!!
      Lx

      Delete
  9. This sounds like a lovely candle with a lovely scent. The jar is deadly too - it will be lovely for holding flowers or something else in the future. Thanks so much for linking up with #BloggerClubUK x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These sound pretty cool. I'll have to take a look at their site. Sarah #TheList

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like my type of candle, however with no sense of smell I would be buying for the fact I love wine ;) #kcacols

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha any reason is a reason for a candle!
      Lx

      Delete
  12. ahhh wine scented candles! they look and sound lush! #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my god I love the idea of a scented candle that smells like wine! Isnt that just the perfect combination?! Well done you on pitching for blog work too! Just shows that more of us should put ourselves out there! Thanks for sharing with us on #fortheloveofBLOG x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I too love the smell of fresh cut grass! And the recycled wine bottle is brilliant! Thanks so much for linking with #momsterslink and I do apologize for the delay in commenting as I have been on a little hiatus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! :) Thanks for reading!
      Lx

      Delete