Thursday, 12 May 2016

Review - Lush Yoga Bath Bomb

Hello!

I recently had a trip to Lush (click here for the haul) and thought I'd do reviews on what I got!!

Yoga Bath Bomb
I liked it because it was orange with gold glitter. 
In shop description
Take a journey of the self as reassuringly soothing sandalwood oil creates a sanctuary of calm in your bath. When you plunge this meditative fizzer into the water, slow mesmerising shades of oranges, purples and turquoise will unfurl. At the same time deeply relaxing olibanum and ho wood release, fragrancing your body and surroundings. It’s the ideal atmosphere to lie back and contemplate life. 

My opinion 
I definitely like this product. I have since went back and re purchased. I like the scent even though with out the shop description it's difficult to say what it smells like. It's moisturising and has a lovely gold gleam to it. I will say though, rinse your bath straight after. 


I buy these purely on look. I don't read the descriptions. So this was a nice surprise when the colours started to come out. The only things is that it leaves the bath water a murky grey colour. 

Over all  4/5 stars. Simply because of the water colour at the end. 

Let me know if you have tried this one!! 

Speak soon 
Lx 

Diary of an imperfect mum
Mummuddlingthrough
Domesticated Momster
The Pramshed
Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday

29 comments:

  1. I've never tried a bath bomb? They always smell so good though! Thanks for linking up to #coolmumclub

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love bath bombs but we don't have a bath now so sadly can't try this TY for linking up to #FamilyFun 🎉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwww i would die without my bath lol
      Lx

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a nice product. Glad you enjoyed it and went back to purchase more! #fortheloveofBLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. defiantly purchasing more since Holly stole it :)
      Lx

      Delete
  4. Bath bombs scare me. I don't know why...perhaps the name "bomb" has something to do with it eh...but it is just unnatural to have something noisy and fizzy in the bathtub in my opinion!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. or maybe the surprise glitter inside haha.
      Maybe your better off with the bubble bars lol
      LX

      Delete
  5. Ooh I bought this on a whim today when I went in to get my Milky Bath bubble bars from LUSH! Glad to hear it's a good one! #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love lush bath bombs and I think I have tried this one actually, it was okay, but I have my favourites! #kcacols

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the bath oils the most!! what ones do you like?
      Lx

      Delete
  7. Bath bombs are so awesome. Fun to watch them fizzle and enjoy a warm bath. Now when was the last time I was able to do that?

    #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol i know the feeling. I have only just been able to start again!
      Lx

      Delete
  8. Oh I want to go and have a gorgeous indulgent bath now that I've read this! I adore LUSH products so will check out this orange one for sure #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love a bath bomb, it is a such a treat! It is also a treat for me to have a bath - ha ha! Your post has reminded me that I have a lot of Lush products to use that I got given by work when I went on maternity leave. I think I might treat myself to a bath tonight. Thanks so much for joining our party at #fortheloveofBLOG, we hope you come back next week. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've not actually been inside a Lush store in ages, the smell just walking past gives me a headache! But I'm sure I'm missing out, their products do look lovely! x #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love bath bombs but I have never tried a Lush one, I think i need to #fortheloveofBLOG

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks great!! I have never tried any Lush products before but I have heard so much about them that I should definitely try them. The bath bomb sounds fantastic!! Thanks so much for sharing this at #KCACOLS. Hope to see you again tomorrow. (don't forget to approve your comments, ;-) ) :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lush is just the best!! Have a look at them online!
      Lx

      Delete
  13. I think lush bath bombs are slightly too oily for me although the smell and colours are nice. My sister loves them but to be honest i prefer a hot bubbly bath! #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nothing wrong with a hot bubble bath!! have you tried the Bubble bars?
      Lx

      Delete
  14. Sounds good! I really wish I had baths more often! #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love my baths. There are so many new products on the market today and since I live in such a rural area I don't have access to any bath and body type store. Next time I'm in the city for a "me" day I'll have to pop into one. Thanks again for linking up with #momsterslink and hope you linked up this weekend!

    ReplyDelete