Wednesday, 18 May 2016

Review - GOT S6 EP4

Well hello!!

I quite liked this episode. Wasn't amazing, but it wasn't bad either. 

Firstly (as always) let's start with Jon and Sansa!! I was like why is he being so nice to her! She was horrible to him in the first season!! But I suppose Jon is just a nice guy!! I also knew they would rise up agains Ramsey Bolton and try take Winterfel back!! I wonder if the will join with the Vale or if the wildlings will be sneaky!

Leading my onto the Vale. This is the first we have seen Little Finger this series and I loved it!! He's such a manipulater it's great. He played Robin so well to get what he wanted! It was just perfect. 

As usual Cersei and Jamie got what they wanted! Yet another war!! But this time with religion. It will be interesting to see how that turns out. I think there will be a major twist!

Then we come to Tyrion. Doing what he does best and bargaining with whores lol No one is happy with him at the moment. But I think he's doing the right thing. He's doing the only thing he knows how to just now! Talking, drinking, promising and bargaining. 

I LOVED Daenerys scene. I knew she was going to have an amazing story line. She kills all the Khals, then takes all their people, AS SHE WALKS OUT OF A BURNING BUILDING THAT SHE SHOULD HAVE DIED IN!! Ultimate woman power right there!

Ramsey Bolton kills again. It's like that guy kills someone in every episode! Poor Rickon what will he do now. Lost his protector and his dog!! 

We didn't see Arya or Bran in this episode. I'm quite enjoying their story line now as well since they are picking up a bit. 

Did you watch it?? What did you think of the episode? 

Speak soon 
Diary of an imperfect mum
Brilliant blog posts on HonestMum.com
Mummuddlingthrough
Mr and Mrs T Plus Three
A Mum Track Mind
Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday

28 comments:

  1. Yes I watched it and LOVED it. Best episode of season 6 yet...the Starks reunited, high sparrow going DOWN and Danerys doing her unburnt thang! Brilliant... If only the red witch could bring back Robb Stark...sob...
    Thanks for linking up to #coolmumclub fellow Throney!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually can't wait till mondays!!
      Lx

      Delete
  2. I thought it was a fab episode, finally things a re picking up a little bit after what I felt were a couple of slow episodes. I really do love GoT!! Popping over from #coolmumclub

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were quite slow. but setting up for a good story by the looks of it!
      Lx

      Delete
  3. I though this was the best episode of this season so far. I love how the plot is starting to develop now and can't wait for the next instalment. TY for linking up to #FamilyFun 🎉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait either. Considering staying at till 2am to watch it!
      Lx

      Delete
  4. I thought it was awesome! Daenerys already slayed the season. Haha! I'm so excited for the upcoming episodes. OMG!

    Love, Fads
    InstagramTwitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is doing great this season. I was kind of bored with her last season
      :)
      Lx

      Delete
  5. I haven't seen any of GOT, but my Hubby has watched all of it. He was just telling me about this episode yesterday. We saw that the actress is going to be on Graham Norton next week, so he is keen to watch!!!
    Amanda. #kcacols

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all amazing actors and actresses :)
      Lx

      Delete
  6. This is something I've never watched, but from reading your review and all of the comments I really feel like I'm missing out! I must catch up!

    #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review! I love Game of Thrones. #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I watch Game of Thrones and enjoyed last week's episode. This week's was awesome, too, but quite sad. I'll say no more in case you haven't seen it. #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! i was late in watching it. you can catch that review here though http://workingmumy.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/review-got-s6-ep5.html
      :)
      Lx

      Delete
  9. it was a great episode. finally feel like things are heading somewhere! #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its been a bit slow till now :)
      Lx

      Delete
  10. I actually just watched the next one last night so I read this thinking that's what you were talking about at first! Love GOT, I'd forgotten that Sansa and Jon weren't so pally until you mentioned #KCACOLS

    Www.athurwears.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah. but is she only being nice so that he will help her?
      Lx

      Delete
  11. I have no idea what you just said as I have never watched GOT but thanks for linking up x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you should watch its so good :)
      Lx

      Delete
  12. I was about ready to give up on GoT to be honest after last week's disappointing episode! However, this week I thought was a lot better! I hate that Ramsey Bolton though - I have to close my eyes when he comes on! Looking forward to seeing how Sansa and John take back the North! #fortheloveofBLOG x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taking back the north will be the best part. I just hope it happens this series!
      Lx

      Delete
  13. I don't watch GOT but my husband is obsessed and I was in the room whilst he watched this one. He was getting so in to it and always looks forward to what the next week will hold! Thanks so much for linking up at #KCACOLS. Hope you come back again next Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah you get right into it then after it finishes you think OMG its just a show lol
      Lx

      Delete
  14. No I haven't watched it. I haven't had the chance to watch this season yet so I will need to do a catch up soon. My hubby is a massive fun of this show too. Thanks so much for sharing this at #KCACOLS. Hope to see you again tomorrow, :-) xx

    ReplyDelete