Tuesday, 10 May 2016

Review - GOT S6 EP3

OMG!!

Shocker of the episode!! Rickon Stark being brought into Winterfell and Shaggy Dog being dead!!! I DID NOT expect that!! That will be really good to see what happens!!

Since Jon Snows watch is over. Will he head back to Winterfell maybe save Rickon?! Meet up with Sansa?! The possibilities are endless now he's left the watch! I actually can't wait to see what happens with the Starks now!

I also forgot all about poor Gilli and Sam!! I really like Sam he's quite sweet. Being a master will suit him I think!! 

I was laughing so hard when the council all walked out on Cersei and Jamie!! She thinks she's still running the place but I beg to differ haha. The didn't look amused though. Their story line at the moment is a bit slow, I really am hoping it will pick up. Cerci is one of my fav characters, she's such a ruthless b*#!h!!

I really don't like Tommen though. He's a bit wet! He will die at some point I think. It's just the waiting now!

Oh and before I forget. I'm getting into Bran's story line now. Seeing his father in the past going to get his sister from the tower, in which she is screaming in!! Maybe giving birth to a certain Mr Snow?? See that conspiracy blog here!!

Poor Daenerys, how is she going to get out of this one!! Getting took back to the place she thought she had escaped! It certainly will be interesting. Maybe her dragon will show up? To be honest her story line, I am hoping will pick up next week as it is a bit slow!! 

I did read an interesting thing on Facebook (an since its on Facebook, it must be true!!) that Tyrion is possibly the off spring of Aerys raping his mother Joanna on her wedding night to her father. Since last week we found out the dragons kind of like him (by like I mean they didn't KFC him), everyone things he's the third head of the dragon prophecy. 

But it doesn't make sence. Jamie and Cersei are older than him. So if his mother got pregnant with him by Aers on her wedding night to Tywin. Did Joanna and Tywin have the twins out of wedlock?? I can't see that happening to be honest! 

If you have heard of this theory. Let me know what your thought are! In fact let me know what your thoughts are on the whole episode!!

Don't forget to check out S6 Ep1 Review and S6 Ep2 Review

Speak soon 
Mummascribbles

Cuddle Fairy
Brilliant blog posts on HonestMum.com
Diary of an imperfect mum
Mr and Mrs T Plus Three

14 comments:

  1. Sorry Lisa. I am completely lost.
    popping over from #bloggerclubuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to confess I've never watched Game of Thrones - it certainly sounds action-packed though and lots of complex plot lines to follow. Love things where there's lots of theories on the internet - always makes it more interesting. Thanks for linking up to #FamilyFun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you would be surprised at how many people haven't seen it!
      Lx

      Delete
  3. I ama late comer to GOT as I only started watching in January. It helped me recover from a hysterectomy, I spent a week mostly in bed watching all 5 series and was totally hooked. The new series isn't disappointing at all, although episode one was slightly slow. So glad Jon Snow is alive (he's gorgeous) and can't wait to see what happens next. TY for linking up to #FamilyFun 🎉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its amazing isn't it! I can't wait for this Mondays!
      Lx

      Delete
  4. I have never seen got (I know I must be the only one ;)). Though does sound enthralling so thanks for sharing your take on it X #brilliantblogposts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so behind the times, I was thinking 'Got s6, ep 3 review of what?' Then I realised it was Game of Thrones, not 'got'! Rickon Stark and Daenerys caught me on - my OH watches it, so I do recognise some names! My mum's a fan too. I just can't get into it though. Amazing what a huge thing it's become, however - think I'm one of very few non-watchers!#twinklytuesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know people love Game of Thrones - it's very exciting & adventurous! I never watched an episode before. It's great that you have a show you enjoy. Thanks so much for linking up with #bloggerclubuk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ITs not for everyone. but it is awesome! lol
      Lx

      Delete
  7. Ooh I love it have read all the books and watched every episode it's really getting good now this season. Thanks for linking up to #thelist x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read all the books too! they are better than the series! but I love the series too!
      Lx

      Delete