Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Review - GOT S6 E2

Hello!!

Ok first of all can I just mention Jon Snow LIVES!! I can't wait to see where that goes. I personally think he will go up against Ramsey and claim back the north, then kick those walking deads butts!! 

I though Ramsey was going to sneak into the babies room and kill it. Not kill his dad, then let the dogs eat his step mum and step bro. Like that's just a bit screwed up!! But he's crazy and I kind of like his craziness, but it will be his down fall. 

I honestly thought Davos was going to need to fight his way out. Then the wildlings saved them!! I knew they would come!! I have no idea where it will go now though. Will the willings be like th new nights watch??

First time seeing Bran for 2 seasons. His voice broke lol was my fist thought. Not much happened with him though. Just stuff that you kind of already knew. I'm interested to see his story line now he's back. 

Then Tyrion!! OMG!! I was nearly peeing myself when he was walking up to those dragons. I wonder what will happen now that they kind of trust him. Will he be one of the riders??? 

Not really sure what is happening with Sansa either. Her story line needs to pick up. It's starting to bore me. 

I wonder who will be picked at the Kings moote. I know who it is in the books. But they said this series was going to have a lot of differences. I wonder if Theon will get back??

Over all I would give it a 3 out of 5 stars this week. It did pick up a bit from last week. Just not as much as I hoped. But hey we are only on EP2!! Plenty of time yet. What did you think of it??

Speak soon 
Cuddle Fairy
Brilliant blog posts on HonestMum.com
Mr and Mrs T Plus Three
Domesticated Momster

10 comments:

  1. I've never gotten around to watching any of these, but I always seem to know roughly what's happening because I think I'm the only person who doesn't watch it so I hear about it a lot lol.
    Thanks for linking up to #BloggerClubUK :)
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good, so are the books!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      Lx

      Delete
  2. If the books are good, maybe I'll start there. Oh who am I kidding, I barely have time to floss! I wll live vicariously through your reviews. #momsterslink

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a great show! I hate waiting so long in between seasons....or at least it seems like forever. I had a feeling that Snow wasn't dead and am interested to see what is going to happen this season. I think a lot will be revealed. #momsterslink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping so!! i can't wait for the new book!! I'm excited to see if its like the season this time :)
      Lx

      Delete
  4. I am loving GOT so much this season thanks so much for linking up to #thelist x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE GOT! My hubby and I watch it together. He actually started it first and then I had to catch up. I'm pretty sure I watched an entire season in one day lol. This season has so much going on its just crazy! Thanks so much for linking up with #momsterslink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theres nothing better on just now!! :)
      Lx

      Delete