Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Recipe - Stuffed Breaded Chilliest

Hello!!

I have a recipe for you all today!

Now it didn't work very well I'm afraid. But it's the first time I have ever breaded anything and I'm sure with some practise I can get this to look better. 

As the title suggests I made Breaded Stuffed Chillies for marks dinner tonight. 



Ingredients 
Flour
Eggs
Breadcrumbs
Some sort of cream cheese 
Red onion 
Frying pan with oil 
Chillies

First I took all of the cream cheese out and into a bowl. Finely chopped up a red onion and mixed this in (a wonky veg onion :) yes I'm still trying to use these up!)

Then I sliced open inside of the chilli and cleaned out the inside. This bit is supper messy!!

Next I coated them in flour, egg then breadcrumbs and fired. Be sure to put them into hot oil. I think this is where I went kind of wrong this time round!!

And voila 
I didn't have any, as I'm pregnant and can't eat hot foods. But I did have a cheese straw dipped in the filling as I have a lot left and it's awesome! 

They were to go along with marks dinner however, they didn't make it that long -_-!

Let me know if you true this or have a better method!

Speak soon 
L X
Tasty Tuesdays on HonestMum.com
Diary of an imperfect mum
The Pramshed

8 comments:

  1. I think hubby would love these too and I am sure they wouldn't last until dinner in our house. TY for linking up to #FamilyFun 🎉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have no ideas to help you with breading somthing! But Chillis as somthing to stuff? I'd never have thought of it as I don't tend to eat that bigger bits of chilli. Did Mark like it? There is no way id prepare something for my fella if I wasn't going to eat it too, you're clearly a better than me! Lol! Thanks for sharing this with #familyfun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seen it on TV and thought I could make that!!
      Mark LOVED them. I have more to make tonight!!
      Thanks for reading
      Lx

      Delete
  3. This is a great idea! Not sure why it didn't work though as this is how I do my breaded chicken - maybe you could cook them in a hot oven rather than hot oil? Thanks for sharing on #fortheloveofBLOG x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought of the oven.
      Thanks
      Lx

      Delete