Monday, 23 May 2016

Home Made Cheesy Pasta With Smoked Sausage

Hello lovelies,

Today I'm going to give you my cheesy pasta recipe. 

Ingredients
Cheese sauce granular
Water
Pasta 
Mature cheddar cheese

Optional 
Smoked sausage 
Garlic salt

Method
Cook your pasta like normal 

Add four heaped table spoons cheese sauce granular to a measuring jug. Add water.  Just a little at a time until you reach your required thickness (P.S I know it kind of cheating but shhhhhh :) )

Great half a block of cheese add to drained pasta and add in sauce. 
Give it a mix up until your cheese has melted. 

Adding smoked sausage or garlic sauce is optional. 

I had this for dinner. Added some to some pots for Holly's lunch and put all the left overs into a tub for marks lunch tomorrow. 

Let me know what you think :)
Speak soon 
L x
Tasty Tuesdays on HonestMum.com

2 comments: