Monday, 30 May 2016

Game Of Thrones Season 6 EP6 Review

Bran
I was wondering how she could have dragged him away without any white walkers catching up to them. Then Bran's uncle appears!! Not seen him since the 3rd episode in the first season I think. Can't wait to see what happens next with him!! Where will bran go now?
What was with all of Brans visions you see him having?! Was that past or future events? 

Sam and Gilly 
Go Sam stealing the family sword and finally finding some man parts lol. 

King Tommen and queen Marjorie 
I do like Jamie. But not as much as I liked him in the first and second series before he got his hand cut off. I'm still desperate to find out what the high sparrow told Tommen, who in turn told his mother... Could it have been that the Tyrell's helped kill Joff (Just a fan theory I read on Facebook! so it must be true!! haha). The high sparrow turning Tommen to his side was a shock though. Didn't see that happening. Jamie looked so disappointed. Then taking Jamie's cloak!! I think all hell is going to break loose!!

Arya 
I actually got a little excited about her story today. When she poisoned the rum, all I could think was oh god what if she gets caught, or what if she kills more than one person!! Finally though it's picked up with Arya finally making her mind up (as to what it was I'm not quite sure yet. but she has needle back!). I think she knows they are going to come after her though. That's why she is in the room in the dark. She was blind for ages, she can fight in the dark. 

The Freys 
Ohhhh not seen them in a while. What will they do with Edmure. Will he be the next to die? 

Deanery's 
I do like how she has turned into a total kick ass. But at the same time. Is she getting too power hungry. An look at the size of that dragon!! How will she control it! She has 3 all the same size!! 

Not as good an episode as last weeks. We missed Jon and Sansa this week. But I think it's set up a better story for Arya and Bran (even though his has been pretty good so far). I'd give it a 3.5 this week. 

What do you think?? 

Speak soon 


Mummascribbles
Cuddle Fairy
Petite Pudding
Mr and Mrs T Plus Three
https://domesticatedmomster.com/category/momsterslink-2/

8 comments:

  1. Meh, see I didn't enjoy it this week. I just feel like they are focusing on stories that I don't care too much for - bran, arya, sam etc. I dunno, I feel it is weak :/ #TwinklyTuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see Benjen is back and what a twist with Tommen joining forces with the Faith. I'm looking forward to see what happens next week! #BloggerClubUK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so confused by bits of thus weeks episode, like who has this guy the Freys had and where the hell did Brans uncle appear from? Definitely not as good as last week but it's st up lots of exciting things like with Arya and the Daenerys..is she finally going to travel to Westerns after like 6 seasons?Great round up :) xx #TheList

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never watched Games of Thrones so in all honesty i don't understand what i have just read lol! I really should start watching it! Thanks for linking up to #puddinglove

    ReplyDelete
  5. Def think the Arya storyline is going to take off now - hopefully she will head back to Westeros and meet up with Sansa. The size of that dragon is amazing - Daenerys is certainly taking the world by storm. Thanks for linking up with #PuddingLove

    ReplyDelete
  6. Game of Thrones sounds so intriguing! My husband & I were talking about getting the box sets so we can catch up! Thanks so much for linking up with us at #BloggerClubUK

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your little updates. Luckily I watch the show the day of or the day after or I'd have you on spoiler alert lol. Have you read the books? My hubby started them and said there's such a difference in characters from the book as compared to the show. Thanks so much for linking up with #momsterslink :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. The latest season of Game of thrones was inaccessible to me until i got access to Nordvpn using review site.
    since then, i have complete freedom to the entire globe!

    ReplyDelete