Tuesday, 26 April 2016

Review - Game Of Thrones Season 6 Ep1




Hello!!







Where do I even start with this!! 

It was definitely a bit slow to start out with. But I suppose it is only episode 1 and its setting the story for the rest of the season. 

I was that excited at it finally starting I actually had palpitations!! An then I was kind of disappointed at the end of the episode. 

Let's start with the most important part, Jon Snow is still quite dead. But he is still all in one piece and would be in perfect condition to be brought back to life in the next episode....please!

Davos sending for ghost and the wildlings was interesting. Then suggesting they get hold of Melisandre. 

Then right at the end when you see her turn into that wizened old woman!! I knew she was a lot older than we thought but I didn't think she was that old! An really what was the point in showing us this? This is the bit that really confused me. I have no idea where that story line will go. 

Cerci and Jamie had a bit of a rubbish start as well. So did the poor queen Margery! 

The sand snakes killing Tristan and Doran Martell was a bit of a shocker. Looks like Dorn will be ruled by woman from now on! Not sure where this will go either. Will they go up against Cerci and Jamie?

Now Daenerys will be taken back to Vase Dothrak to stay with the widows of all the Khals? The exact thing she escaped from in season 2. She just doesn't seem to have any luck. No fear though, her faithful are tracking her and I'm sure they will get to her soon! 

An lastly we have Sansa and Theon. I really thought they were caught there for a moment. But our Brienne and Pod came to the rescue. I really like Podrick for some reason! He's going to survive right to the end I bet!! What if Pod is actually telling the story to his grandkids?? From Sansa!! Now that would be a twist!

Over all a pretty slow episode. But as its only no1, I will let them away with it. 

Till next week. 
Speak soon 
Cuddle Fairy
Diary of an imperfect mum
Brilliant blog posts on HonestMum.com
Mr and Mrs T Plus Three

10 comments:

  1. I can't watch this series, I'm waiting for the book!!! #BloggerClubUK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was mad when I found out that he was delaying the ebook release!!
      Thanks for reading
      Lx

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love GOT too. I am a late comer to it. I watched all 5 seasons whilst recovering from a hysterectomy at the beginning of this year. I also found it slightly confusing at the end. But I am looking forward to episode 2. I don;t want Jon Snow to be dead! TY for linking up to #FamilyFun 🎉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and I hope you have recovered :)
      Lx

      Delete
  3. I said to my husband 'they won't kill anyone in the first episode for sure' famous last words 😂😂

    http://thatwiselady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahaha you just never know now with this show!
      Thanks for reading
      Lx

      Delete
  4. This is something I meant to watch, and never did start and now I think it's too late, as I seem to know what happens. I am still determined to read the books at some point though!
    Thanks for linking up to #BloggerClubUK :)
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The books are heavy reading but seriously good!
      Thanks for reading
      Lx

      Delete
  5. Ooohhh Game of Thrones! I have only recently started watching this... up to the very start of season 2 now. It's quite gruesome and pretty full on, but if you can look past that, it's complexity makes it a really good watch. Thanks for the sneak peek into season 6! #FamilyFun .... for the grown ups! 😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE this show!! i have been hooked from the start :)
      Thanks for reading
      Lx

      Delete