Tuesday, 19 April 2016

Red Onion and Egg Mayo

Hello!!

So as you all know I managed last week to get my hands on a Asda Wonky Veg Box. 

So here is my first recipe including ingredients from it. To be honest this isn't exactly hard to make, but I have no idea what to use red onion. So this was the first think I could come up with.


Red Onion and Egg Mayo


4 hard boiled eggs (mine are duck)
Mayo
2 red onions

Mash up the eggs and add mayo. Add as much as you like. I added quite a bit as I like it creamy. Chop up the red onions finely and mix in!

Done
I use this for marks lunch sandwiches, in baked potatoes and as a said to dinners. 

If you have any suggestions for red onion in recipes. Please leave a comment!



Speak soon 
L X 
Mummascribbles
Diary of an imperfect mum
Mr and Mrs T Plus Three
Tasty Tuesdays on HonestMum.com

10 comments:

  1. I use red onion in a pie that I make with goats cheese, sweet potato and spinach in puff pastry. Delicious! #FamilyFun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mum is a vegetarian! she would love that recipe!
      Thanks for reading
      Lx

      Delete
  2. This is one of my absolute favourite!!! I also use red onions in my egg and potato salad. #FamilyFun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhhh never thought of putting it in salad!
      Thanks for reading
      Lx

      Delete
  3. Oh I love egg sandwiches. I know what I'm having for lunch now. TY for linking up to #FamilyFun 🎉

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love egg mayo & I love red onion! I think those wonky veg boxes are such a good idea! #familyfun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got another one look out for the review!!
      Lx

      Delete
  5. Ooh love this and never thought of adding red onion, bet it gives it real bite! Thanks for linking up x

    ReplyDelete