Tuesday, 12 April 2016

Hollys Introduction To Nursery

Hello.

Today (12.04.16) was Hollys introduction day at nursery. 

I was a bit worried as to how she would cope in a bigger class with a lot of kids. She started a child minders when she was 4 months so I could go back to work. So she was used to other kids. But there would only be 4 or 5 there at a time. 

We went in she took the teachers hand and off she went. Left us standing there. Didn't even look back. 

We left her there to go fill in some paperwork. When we peeked back in she had a little apron on and was playing in the water tub with the other kids. So we left her for another 10mins and when we went back in to get her, it was a screaming match as she didn't want to come home. 

Here is her first ever outfit to nursery
All from Next except the shoes which are twinkle toes form sketchers. 
Shoes - £26
Jeans - £16
Jumper - £18

Since I know what nurseries are like for nits! And I know she will probably get them but I want to try stop them lol worse than cat fleas!! Mark will need to learn to put her hair in a bobble!! 
Clasp is handmade. Not sure by who or where as it was a gift. 

If anyone has any recommendations on preventing nits, please leave a comment! 

Speak soon
L x
Lovely Things

Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall

10 comments:

  1. Looks like she's so excited starting Nursery! My little girl will be starting nursery on August as well, which she's also so excited about. I just had a bad experience with nits recently, my little got it while at childminders, one of the kids she's looking after got it first but didn't tell her about it. All of us had to do the treatment at home to get rid of it. It's all gone now, but I bought a leave in spray for children which has tea tree oil in it which I spray on their hairs after shower, that was actually recommended by my childminder as she's using it for her son and she find it so effective. #lovelythings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to Asda tomorrow to see if i can get that leave in spray. Im hopping my other half will be able to get her hair up lol. I will never hear the end of it if she catches them lol
      thanks for reading
      Lx

      Delete
  2. The not looking back at mommy part of her first day is kind of sad. At least she had a lot of fun and adjusted well though. My daughter did the same thing on her first day of preschool. I love her outfit it is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! yes it is sad, but I'm kind of glad she went like that as i would have had a melt down if she had cried lol
      Thanks for reading
      Lx

      Delete
  3. So glad it went well, it looks like she is going to absolutely love it! They grow up too fas though don't they? Thanks for linking up to #lovelythings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she is growing up way to fast!! i can't believe its time for nursery already!
      Thanks for reading
      Lx

      Delete
  4. I swear by the electric combs for nits, mine hated the wet combing in the bath, way too messy. Nursery sounds a big success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been so far :) fingers crossed it stays that way!
      Lx

      Delete
  5. awe looks like she is so excited for nursery, my girls were the same i was shocked, sad and proud all at the same time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ITs hard but I'm happy she's happy :)
      Lx

      Delete