Wednesday, 6 April 2016

DIY Guinea Pig Boredom Breaker

Well hello loves!!


UPDATE 07.04.16
As you probably all know, poor Marvin passed last year. However, one of Shelia's off spring (She was pregnant when we bought her) Patrick is going in for an op next Wednesday. So I will defiantly be trying this again with him!!
L x





Marvin was looking sorry for himself. So I made some boredom breaker. 

All you need are 
Toilet roll tubes
Some sort of stem (mine being mint)
Veg 
Scissors 

All I have done is cut my 3 tubes in half. Pierce 4 holes in the tube and threaded some mint stems through them. 

Next stuff with your selected veg 
If you wanted to make it harder for them. Just pierce another 4 holes above the veg and thread through another two stems. 

He seemed to like them

This could be used for rabbits, hamster, degus, rats, gerbils and chinchillas. 

Let me know if you try it. 

Speak soon 
L x
Mr and Mrs T Plus Three

No comments:

Post a Comment