Friday, 29 April 2016

Copper DIY - Tea Light Holders

Hello lovelies,

Here is another copper DIY 

This one is super easy. I got cheap clear glass tea light holders from asda ages ago. All I have done is spray them and they make a lovely accent piece in the living room. 
I'm not sure if the paint will hold up on these with the heat. I may need to get some glass paint from hobby craft. 

Update!!
The paint held up. They still look just as good :)

Let me know if you have some DIY tips I can try. 
L x
Pink Pear Bear
Lovely Things

10 comments:

  1. Ooh they look lovely, I'm so rubbish at stuff like this!! #lovelythings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A tin of spray paint comes in handy :)
      Thanks for reading
      Lx

      Delete
  2. Gosh, those look lovely. I'm always impressed with people who have the patience to make stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its much cheaper to redo items in the house when you change colour schemes :)
      Thanks for reading!
      Lx

      Delete
  3. I am so rubbish at stuff like this, but they look very pretty and I'm glad they stood up to the candle heat! Thanks for linking up to #lovelythings

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great way to tap into the sesons treds without paying the on trend price!
    #lovelythings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly. looks good keeps on trend but super cheap
      Lx

      Delete
  5. These look fab - I love the copper look! #lovelythings

    ReplyDelete