Sunday, 20 March 2016

It's Been Nearly A Year!!

Well hello!!

It's been nearly a year since I last put a up blog!! A year!!! It all just started to feel too much there for a bit. It wasn't fun anymore and instead of a hobby, it felt more like work. So I stopped. 

But so much has happened recently and I though, hey let's try get back into this and see what happens. 

First update!! 
I'm PREGNANT!! Baby 2.0 is due 6 September 2016!!! So at the moment I am currently 16 weeks gone. I don't have much of a bump yet. But I am still soooo unbelievably tired!! I started out at 11stone 8lb and I am still currently that weight. 
Any guesses if a boy or girl are welcome!!

Update 2
We knew we wanted another baby this year so before we actually got pregnant I lost 2 stone in weight. Which of I'm right is 28lbs. I went from 13stone 8lbs to 11stone 8lbs. I was still slight over my bmi. I had another 4lb to lose but hey ho. That will have to wait!

Update 3
Holly turned 3 on the 27th of Feb 2016 and she starts nursery on the 12th April 2016. I have mixed emotions about this! I know she's ready, you can just tell!! She is bored at the babysitters now. I know she will be fine but. I can't keep her off now when I'm on holiday and we can't just decided to do stuff during the week! It will all need to be kept for weekends now. 

Last update
We have decided next year we are going to FLORIDA!! To do this we need to be doing some serious budgeting and saving!! An you know it will be difficult probably with an under one. But I want to go for Holly. I want her to see Disney while she's still small enough to totally believe in the magic. 

There is probably other stuff but that's all I can think of at the moment. So until next time :) 

L X

Ps it won't be a year haha
And then the fun began...
My Random Musings

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blog world Lisa! And congratulations on your pregnancy! You know that when your child starts preschool you can take them out for a holiday whenever you like, don't you? There is no legal requirement for a child to be at pre-school - no legal requirement for schooling in fact until they turn 5. I'm going to guess that you're having a boy by the way ;-) Thanks for linking up to #thetruthabout X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea about taking Holly out. I thought it was like school. Thanks for letting me know. That makes things a lot easier!! I'm not to bothered what we have. But since we already have Holly it would be nice to have a boy and I think its a boy too :)
      Lx

      Delete