Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Dear Youtubers

To start this year off on my blog I'm going to have a moan!! 

Why do youtubers haul things and review things that are horribly expensive?!!! 

It's so frustrating. I watch a haul to get some good ideas for birthday presents or just a present for myself, and they are hauling candles at £30 and above, or face cream at £80!!! WHAT!!! 

Why would I want a candle at £30 when you can go to Asda and get candles for £1 ( there will be a review on those by the way). Asdas candles at £1 smell just as good as a £30 white company candle!! 

I don't want to watch a skincare haul and be told "you should save up because this is really worth the money and when it's your face, you can't really put a price on it" WHAT??! Yes actually I can. 

£80 is a months food shop or 3 trips to get fuel for the car. I can find a lot better things to buy for £80!! 

I want to see hauls on cheap but good or well worth it items. I don't earn £1000s a week like these youtubers and I'm pretty sure neither do their viewers. Who are probably mostly teens!!! 

Let me know in the comments what you think about this!!

Speak soon
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment