Saturday, 23 January 2016

Asda Candle Review

Well hello!!

Long time no speak!! 

Why buy candles for £80 when you can buy them for £1 out of Asda?! Now these are just the small ones that fit in little jars. I burn these in my bathroom as there is a cat litter tray in there and we all know what cat butts can be like!! But when you light these, you can even smell them coming in the front door!! 

These are winter scented one spiced apple. But really I don't care what time of the year I burn them. If I like them, I like them. 

I have 4 of these small jars which I spray painted cream. This one now sits upstairs in my bathroom and it's lovely! Lots of people have commented on the smell when the first come into the house. They are all shocked to know they are £1 from Asda.

I would give these candles 5 stars and tell you to definitely head down to Asda and try them out!! You will be surprised 

Speak soon 
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment