Saturday, 5 September 2015

The Ornament Exchange 2015

Well hello lovelies,

I am here today to tell you about Ornament Exchange.
Basically you soon up to this blog https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1f7dRlN37rbeT4mJ5l7Vtl_q6VZKckUcMhk88bMgoKXU/viewform and make an ornament to send to someone else for Christmas.

You spend no more than £10 no including you mailing fees and you make a Christmas ornament.  The lovely host Erlene will try and match yo up with some one in you country for you to send each other your home made ornament. All ornaments need to be mailed out by 21st November to make sure everyone gets their ornaments in time for their Christmas trees.

I have signed up I love DIY specially at Christmas time. I just thought it was a lovely idea to help spread some happiness.

Please let me know in the comments if you decided to join in!!

Speak soon 
Lx
Modern Dad PagesMy Random Musings




1 comment:

  1. What a fab idea :) I'm not crafty so I won't be signing up, but it's a great project for anyone who is and I love the idea that you get sent something different to what you made :)
    Thanks for linking up to #AnythingGoes
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete