Friday, 14 August 2015

Kids Art Projects

Hello lovelies,

I am starting a new art project with Holly. You have probably heard of this before. But I am going to get her to do hand prints through different parts of the year and they will be going up on my new kitchen wall once it done. 

All you need is
Some canvas
Paint of your choice (gold for me)
A child's hand
Some fancy markers

My gold paint from hobbycraft 

Canvas and markers 

I painted Holly's hand stuck it down then some some dots and frames on the canvas. 

Then once it was all dry I put holly name at the bottom with the date. 

I think this is a great way to watch them grow. What about u??

Let me know if u have any great kids DIY. 

Speak soon 
L x

Lovely Things
A Cornish Mum
Brilliant blog posts on HonestMum.com

10 comments:

  1. Handprints are a cute idea! We tried to do a newborn hand and footprint craft.. yea baby wasn't a fan of that and didn't sit still so the mold got all messed up. Waiting until 2 years old is a good idea because your little one can understand what you're doing and participate heh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i tried that when she was a baby as well! didn't work out to well haha. Ive been doing it since she was one, every six months or so.
      Thanks for reading
      Lx

      Delete
  2. That's very cute! I have random handprints of my kids when they were small, and they are certainly cherished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah!! I will be keeping these forever :)
      Lx

      Delete
  3. I love this. The gold makes it look a little nicer than the typical preschool craft, which makes it easy to display all year :)

    - Courtney
    courtneylthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love the gold. Just makes it look that bit more fancy
      thanks for reading :0
      Lx

      Delete
  4. Oh this is a great idea I should do something like this with both of my children and it would make a great grandparent present. Thanks for sharing.
    #lovelythings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! you can do it to mugs as well. Its super easy and a great present.
      Thanks for reading
      Lx

      Delete
  5. What a wonderful idea! so cute, thanks for linking up to #PicknMix

    Stevie x

    ReplyDelete