Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Copper DIY Projects - Letters

Hello lovelies!!!

Since we are going to be decorating, once we have bought this house. As I have said in a previous post, the colours for the most part will be cream and black /grey with accents of copper. 

So I bought some copper spray paint 

And it is in copper chrome and it was £6.99 from hobby craft. 

Now I have had these letter for some time and I had decoupage paper for them. But I decided to spray them copper instead and I think they look great!

You will need to do this outside as its a bit messy! I simply cut open 2 bin liners and pinned them to Holly's outdoor table with some tiles. 
Now you will need your letters and paint!

Keep pack and make sure the wind blows away from you. Remove any washing in the way that might be out drying lol. 

Stand back and spray!
Give it as many coats as needed and turn them around to get the backs. Make sure and get into the corners.

These sit in the living room and there's used to be two of those small glass vases. However mark broke one! But I think they turned out great!

Let me know what you think. 
Spray painting is just a cheaper and easier way to change the colours about your house with out having to go and buy a lot of new stuff which could be expensive. 

Speak soon 
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment