Thursday, 27 August 2015

Asda Green Thai Curry Review

Well hello lovelies!!

Today I bought a Green Thai Curry kit.

Inside you have green Thai paste, coconut milk and herbs. All you need to add is oil, meat and veg. 

I didn't add meat to mine as I wanted a vegetarian option. 

Heat some oil in a pan (I used a wok) and a table spoon of coconut milk. Cook for a couple of minutes until it releases an aroma. 

This is when you would add in your meat. However I added in my squash as it's quite hard and needs a bit to soften. I cooked this for 5 mins the added in the rest of the coconut milk. If you have added meat. Cook this until your meat is ready. For me I simply cooked until my squash squares were soft. 
Now add in the rest of your veg and the pack of herbs. Mix and cook till everything is ready!! 
Veg wise in mine I have squash, snap peas, baby seeetcorn and purple sprouting broccoli. 

The rice I used is Tilda basmati rice
 I also had enough for holly. 

Voila!!

Over all I think it's a good pack and would give it 🌟🌟🌟 3 and a half out of 5 as I think it could be doing with more sauce. But it's a good starter recipe until you can do it from scratch. 

Let me know if you try it. 
L x


what katy said
Mummaknows
Let's Talk Mommy

3 comments:

  1. Love curry! This looks yum...thanks for linking! #famjamlinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you have just made me so hungry. Sounds and looks delicious. Great review. Thank you for linking up to Share With Me #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know I am not sure I have ever eaten Thai. How crazy is that? Will have to give it a go. Thanks for sharing in #KidsCorner x

    ReplyDelete