Monday, 24 August 2015

A Pregnant Guinea Pig!!

Well hello lovelies!!

I have some news for you all. Sheila is pregnant!!! 

I noticed it on Thursday night when I picked her up and could feel them kicking. 
It takes roughly 50-60 days for a guinea pig pregnancy. I have only had her for 25 days at that point and Marvin is neutered. 

So she has been pregnant when I bought her. I took her to the vets who done and ultra sound on her and confirmed there was 3 babies and they were fully formed!! This confirmed that she mush have been pregnant when we got her. She is that far along, they reckon she will have them in the next week or so. 

Soooo we have a waiting game now and hope that even though she is only 16 weeks old that's she knows what to do. 

I have been doing a lot of research. An I have also contacted the cavy club up here in Scotland. They have gave me a lot of support as well. 

I will keep you updated. 

Speak soon 
L x
Modern Dad Pages
What Katy Said

3 comments:

  1. Eeeek how exciting. Baby guinea pigs are sooo cute/ :)

    Looking forward to cavy updates. :)

    #HappyDaysLinky

    Jenna at Tinyfootsteps xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!!! How very exciting!! Will look forward to hearing an update! Thanks for sharing in #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that must have been a shock! And a bit weird to feel little guinea pigs kicking in there. Are you going to keep them all?

    ReplyDelete