Friday, 21 August 2015

A New Family Member

Well hello lovelies

No I am not announcing a pregnancy, however my overs may implode if I don't get a new baby soon. But that's another blog post altogether!

Here is Sheila 
She is a 11 week old female guinea pig who will be Marvin's wifey!! If all goes well. 

If you have read my blog before you will know what poor Marvin went through. I will link that here!! 

But now he is finally healed, fingers crossed, touch wood, rub the head of a leprechaun nothing has went wrong again. So it was finally time to get Marvin a wife. 

I will do a post on introducing them and then another one on how they are doing after they are living together. 

Speak soon 
L x
A Cornish Mum
The Dad Network
You Baby Me Mummy

5 comments:

  1. Aw she's gorgeous! :) Thanks for linking this cuteness up to #PicknMix

    Stevie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I hope the introduction went well and they approved of each other. Thanks for linking to #picknmix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They LOVE each other!
      Thanks for reading
      Lx

      Delete
  3. Aw lovely. Look forward to finding out more and how they get on. Thanks for linking up with us on the #bigfatlinky hope to see you there this week

    ReplyDelete