Thursday, 30 July 2015

The Importance Of Pet Insurance

Well hello lovelies,

Today I am going to talk to you all about pet insurance! 

This is something I learnt the hard way. I have always had pets ranging from rabbit and guinea pigs to lizards to cats and dogs. 

If something goes wrong, it's never small. It's always something huge!!

Some of the illnesses my animals have had are sludgy bladder, teeth problems, abscesses, tumours and mites. All of which cost a fortune. 

I have used three pet insurances 


I have recently learnt the hard way yet again (I like to revisit mistakes, just to make sure you know). 

Marvin my guinea pig that I got neutered and he got an abscess because of it and he's not insured!! For his full op and meds it will be about £250. For neutering it was £180, then going in and out for check ups and more meds was £100. If he was insured this could have been all claimed back!

It's important to also find the right cover for you as well. So I recommend a comparison web site like compare the market

The great thing about doing this on the internet is that sometimes they do a 10% off if bought online. Also it can be cheaper to put 2 pets on one policy. My rabbits are both on the same policy and its cheaper than having two separate policies. 

Let me know if you have used a pet insurance and which ones you liked. 

Speak soon 
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment