Monday, 27 July 2015

PoppyKittenDesigns On Etsy Review

Well hello lovelies!!

I recently went shopping on Etsy for a friends birthday and I found the most adorable neckless ever! I like it that much I am considering getting myself one too!!

How pretty is that!! This was bought from PoppyKittenDesign 

Here is her business card! 
Everything about this shop is great. Right from the quality of the product, fast delivery (I ordered this Thursday 23.07.15 and got it 25.07.15) and the value!! This neckless was only £6. 

This shop has lots of lovely animal jewellery like what I got and it has lots of lovely semi precious gem jewellery as well. 

I can't wait for pay day so I can go buy some pieces for myself!! 

I definitely think you should all go check it out. Great prices and great service. You can ask for much more!!

Speak soon 
L x
Handbags and Snot Rags
Let's Talk Mommy

4 comments:

  1. We have a kitten called Poppy, this sounds like a place for us. ;-) lovely necklace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely go check them out!
      Thanks for reading!
      Lx

      Delete
  2. I love Etsy, so many pretty and cute things. Really nice necklace #snotallaboutyou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have so many things that I have never seen before. I love just browsing!
      Thanks for reading!
      Lx

      Delete