Sunday, 19 July 2015

Minor Ailments Scheme

Well hello loves,

Today I am just going to do a quick blog about The Minor Ailments Scheme. 

I stay in Scotland, so I can't say this happens all over the country. But certainly in Scotland if you have a kids under 12, you can join this scheme which lets you get certain stuff in the pharmacy for free. 

All you need to do is register you child at your local pharmacy and you will be eligible for simple things like kids paracetamol, adult paracetamol, plaster, nappy creams and indigestion stuff. 

I have been using this since Holly was born and I think it's a great idea. Specially for the less well off families (not that I'm rich) to be able to get important things for their children for free. I know when holly was born we struggled a lot! we were earning way less that what we earn now and new born babies need a lot of stuff and this helped a lot! (i like the word a lot ok)

I'm not sure about any other countries. So check with your local pharmacy. 

Over all I would give this 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 5 out of 5 stars  

Have you tried this yet?

Speak soon lovelies
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment