Monday, 6 July 2015

Mannie Monday 31.05.15

Hello lovelies,

Today I have another Mannie Monday!!

Today I am doing a review in Barry M Gelly Nail Hi Shine and Speedy Quick Dry (add in links)

In Boots it was £3.99 in get set go

This one was also £3.99 in cotton

I am extremely impressed whit these. Normally these nail varnishes that claim to dry quick are rubbish. But these are amazing. Even the high shine drys quickly. 60seconds tops and it bone dry!!

Wear wise this polish it better than some i have tried. Lasts maybe 3 or 4 days with out chipping.
Its definitely my new go to nail brand when I an buying varnish.

Lets be honest though when i have the money, Id much rather go and get them done at a nail bar lol

Gave you tried this kind of polish?

Speak soon
Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment