Sunday, 5 July 2015

Cleansing Water Review

Well hello lovelies,

I have been hearing a lot about cleansing waters recently. I normally use make up wipes but when I ran out, I thought I would give this a try! 


I use the Garnier cleansing water and I have to say I quite like it. I have heard of people actually using this to wash their face in the morning. I don't do that as in my opinion nothing beats got old soap and water!! But everyone to their own. 

I like this product better than normal make up wipes as it doesn't dry my skin out. I have quite dry sky anyway, specially around my nose and chin. I still use my moisturiser after this but if I forgot to use it or didn't have it with me. I don't think it would be a big deal. 

It also removes all make up including eye make up. Nothing more annoying that taking most of your make up off with a make up wipe, then having to use a different product to remove pesky eye make up. But this does it all! 

The above also means it's great for travelling as technically you wouldn't need your moisturiser or anything else to remove make up. This product does it all in one!!

Have you tried cleansing waters??
What do you prefer? 

Speak soon 
L x

1 comment:

  1. I love Garnier's cleansing water, I've been using it since Christmas :) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete