Thursday, 16 July 2015

Buying From A Catalogues

Well hello lovelies,

I have recently been contacted by a catalogue comparison to do a post on online shopping and catalogues. how could I say no to writing about one of my most favourite past times?!

I LOVE looking at catalogues. I think it all stems from when I was a kid and I used to look through them, circle stuff I wanted and cut out the pictures I liked. Yes my mum did go a bit mad at me!

These days though it is all about shopping online. Who wants to stand in the ques in the shops at the weekend? I know I work all 5 days a week, I don't then want to go shopping in a busy centre. I want to relax on my couch and do it instead.

If you are confused, don't know or know what you want, but none of the websites you have looked at has the IT item. This website is the place to go. It has catalogues that you might not have thought of before and it also gives you a list of the top 10 most looked at. The website gives great information on payment schemes for each catalogue, what type of and how much interest there is and delivery prices. They also list any offers they might have including sales and discount codes. Who doesn't want a money off code? If you are still unable to find what you want, there is an option to search by product.

They also have a great blog with some great information on it i.e Top 3 online baby stores where you can pay monthly. I wish I had known about this when Holly was a baby! This would have been extremely helpful.

There is also posts on Camping Equipment - Should I Buy Second Hand and How To Increase Your Catalogue Account Credit Limit.

One of my Favourites was Can I Spread The Cost Of My Wedding? As you all know I am engaged and we are a young family starting out with having a 2 year old, a 5 year old and having just bought our first house.

At the top of the web page there are some options which I found extremely helpful. There are options for the home page which gives you information on the website and what it all about, Blog, Clothes catalogues, Credit catalogues ( I liked this option), Gift catalogues and furniture catalogue. I found the last part particularly helpful just having bought my house.

I really do recommend this website. I love online shopping (Who doesn't?) and this website just made things a whole lot easier!!

Let me know in the comments below what you think!

Speak soon
L x

*This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment