Tuesday, 14 July 2015

A Day Of Football

Well hello lovelies,

Mark had a football tournament and Holly and I went to watch him

Mark saving a goal

Mark catching his breath

But you know as we are women, football bores us so we went a wander :)

We had a little photo shoot on the grass

Having a look for daddy

Selfie

Shadows 

Perks boo

Mark was playing 12-5. So at about 2pm Holly's started to get antsy!! So we went to see my gran. 

What do you do to distract your child?

Speak soon 
Lx 
Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall

1 comment:

  1. That's a long time playing football! I hope he did well. I don't blame you both going off for a walk and to see Gran. 2 of my boys have football or Rugby most weekend so I'm always on the side line. Like you if there is a chance to dip out for a bit I do take it. Such cute photos from the grass there. Thank you for sharing with me on #CountryKids

    ReplyDelete