Friday, 19 June 2015

Poachie Egg Review

Well hello lovelies,

Have any of you ever heard about the poatchie bags to make a poached egg in?? Neither had I until my mum brought them in. 

They are small tear dropped white bags 

First you want to get your water up to the boil then turn it down to a simmer. 

Then you open up the poatchie bag and place it in a cup like so
I couldn't take a photo as this had to be done fast. You crack your egg into it then add it to your simmering water. 
I cook this for 4 mins which makes the perfect poached eggs

Then voila 
Poached egg on buttery toast with brown sauce. 

The poached egg is perfect with this product. No snottery white parts and the yolk is still soft and runny 

Over all I would give these babies a 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 5 out of 5 stars!!!

Let me know what you think!!

Speak soon 
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment