Sunday, 14 June 2015

My Book Suggestions

Heeelllooooo lovelies

I have been reading a lot recently. I made a promise to myself before Christmas I would try to read 50 books this year. That's about 4 books a month. 

I'm not quite keeping up with four books a month. As I work, have a house, look after my children and animals. So I fit it in where I can! 

But here is what I have read so far 

Hana

Still on my kindle to read are


At the moment I am reading 


I love reading. I really go into ready when I was about 19 years old and I went through a break up and blah blah blah. But I just love how it transports you to another place for a while. 

In my to buy list is 

Four (spin off from divergent)

My favourite book of all time is 


There is just something magical about that book that I can't explain. It's amazing.

I have added in all the links to amazon.

If you read any let me know in the comments :)

If you know of any great books suggestions let me know :)

Speak soon 
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment