Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Game Of Thrones Season 5 Review

Lovelies!!

Where do I even start with this final!! 

Jon Snow is dead!! I was and still am in shock! How can they kill Jon Snow!! I just can't!! But I want to know where ghost is? He has protected him through 5 seasons and now he decided to have a nap??! In the book Jon is a warge so will he have went into ghost??! or will that fire witch bring him back??!!!! I just can't let him go lol

Poor Cersi! I know she has done bad things but making her walk through the streets naked, getting stuff smeared and spat on just wasn't nice. Who/what was that big huge zombie guard thing?!! It's like a big Orc!! 

Sam and Gilly  going off to old town. Not sure how I feel about that yet! 

Araya going all assassin and killing that Kings guard guy was awesome. I'm glad her story line picked up as it was really starting to bore me. I'm also glad they stuck with her going blind like they done in the book. That will be interesting to see what happens. 

Omg don't even get me started on Danerys!! She's going to get raped and sold as a slave because that what the dothraki  do!! Why did she drop her ring?? What was specially about that. It obviously was special as it seemed like a big part of the scene. 

Tyrion being left to rule Mareen with the other two will also be ingesting I think. 

What did you all think of the final??!

It's made me want to start to read the book again! 

Speak soon 
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment