Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Game Of Thrones Hardhome Episode Revjew


Hello loves!

Normally I would do a series review. But last night episode was the most AMAZING EVER!! 

It was called Hardhome and it's the 8th episode in season 5 (48th over all of your interested) 

***SPOILER***
The best part was in the north with the White Walkers!! That's only I think, the fourth time you have actually seen them!! And when their leader guy was standing watching Jon Snow in the boat and he raised his hands to raise the dead! It was like a see what I've got biatch! Lol

 I actually nearly peed myself all the way through that episode. 

Second favourite is Kings Landing story line. I can't believe they actually put Cersei in the black cells!! An what does Qyburn mean by the work continues?

Third favourite story is Winterfell.  Sanasa found out that Brandon and Rickon aren't dead!! I think at some point Theon will snap and kill Ramsay. 

One of my least favourite story lines is with Daenerys I just think it needs to pick up a bit. All season she hasn't really done anything. I'm hoping with the meeting of Tyrion it is going to pick up as I normally love that story line. 

My least favourite is Aryas story. It's boring. I think he is training her to be an assassin but it's dragging out too long now. An I'm not sure where its going.

But OMG! That northern scene was the best I think out of all five seasons!! 

What do you think? Where do you think it's going?

Speak soon 
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment