Saturday, 16 May 2015

Work Trip Day 3

Well hello loves,

So my third night away we stayed in the Hilton in Chester. 
I can't complains about the room as it was fantastic. 

Then We went to the in house restraint and I had 
Tomato soup with a balsamic reduction
Asparagus and pea risotto

Again no issues with this dinner either.  It was amazing. 

I wore this for dinner


Then the next morning it was off to a meeting then home!!! The breakfast was amazing as well. Over all I would give this hotel a 🌟🌟🌟🌟 4 and a half stars. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is that they got our bills mixed up at dinner. But apart from that the service and everything was lovely. 

This hotel also has a spa on it and you can get 3 treatments for £65 which is super good deal. 

Speak soon lovelies. 
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment