Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Packing For A Work Trip

Hello my loves,

This week I had to leave for 3 days for a work trip. 

I had to drive down to Wales on Sunday, I was less than pleased!!! However these things have to be done!! 

So Mark took a week off work anyway to look after Holly!! 

Here is what I packed 
I normally use this pink sport Adidas bag. But it was nearly too full to use!! 

Outfit one for my HACCP training at head office. 
Black trousers and white top from next. Can't remember how much they were as I'm sure they were from a sale. White tank top new look £4 and cardi from Mataland £6

Outfit two for banana and strawberry training. 
Black trousers and spotty top from Next. Again they were in a sale ages ago, so I'm not sure how much they are. Black tank top from new look £4 cardi Mataland for £6

                                             Casual outfit 1 
Cream jeans £12 Next
Grey top New Look £6
White tank New Look £4
Black boots £67 Hushpuppy

Casual outfit 2
Black jeans £25 New Look skinny leg. Stripy top Primark £4
Black tank top New Look £4

Extra jumper just in case not sure where this came from as I stole it from my mum. GHD straightners, Starbucks hot chocolate cup, lime cooler cup. An my lap top!! I was watching per palace TV

The good thing about the Starbucks cups is that you get money off your drink when you use them!!

Toiletries
Toothbrush 
Cotton pads
Perfume DKNY
Nivea face moisturiser
Tangle teaser £4 from Asda 
Cleansing water (which there will be a review on)

Make up
Eyelash curls (even though I forgot the mascara)
Wake me up Rimmel foundation
2 make up brushes
Like liner in clear
Max factor red lipstick
Bobbie brow powder foundation
mac brown eyeshadow (I use this for my eyebrows, eyeshadow and to line my eyes) 

This was in my small bag.
3 shower gels dove
2 tooth  paste
Shampoo 
Conditioner. 

I also have an extra top which i forgot to photograph. I will use that as work outfit day 3 with either day 2 or day3's trousers.

This trip is just exhausting. Do you like to work travel? 

Speak soon lovelies 
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment