Wednesday, 27 May 2015

My New Fav TV Shows

Well hello loves!

This is actually an old program and I am very late in jumping on the bandwagon. 

But I am loving How I Met Your Mother. I am only on Season 2 as mark and I binge watch this on a Saturday night and a Sunday morning!! But it's so good!!

I think Lilly and Marshalls relationship is what everyone should have!! They are just so happy and don't mind doing the cheesy stuff!! 

Barney is just amazing. The things he says is hilarious!! I still don't know what his job is!!

Robin and Ted just need to get a finger out and get together!! 

I know that robin isn't the kids mother! And I know that the mother is linked to different people all the way through the series. An there's something about either yellow or a yellow umbrella. An this his how close they have been and never actually noticed. 

It's just hilarious!! I love it!!

What's your fave series at the min??

Speak soon 
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment