Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Mannie Monday

Hello lovelies!!

Guys!! I have been meaning to put this up the last two Mondays in a row, and I keep forgetting!!!

So I hope Tuesday is OK for a Mannie Monday!!!!

I haven't done one of these for some time, but today I'm doing a Mannie Monday!!! Wooooooo

I was having a look through my mums nail polish and came across this. 
Avon gel finish nail polish in this dark purple shade. 

Here is the day they were painted. 

Here is day 1
My hand looks really dirty in that pic!!!

I have been into the shower with these and still no chips or peeling. I am impressed already!!

I have recently been trying to grow my nails, and I was told by a lovely nail technician to keep a gel nail polish on as it would help them from splitting. 

But seriously, I have 2 kids. I don't have money to go every 2 weeks or so to get my nails done!!

Then I found this range and thought why not let's try. An I am seriously impressed!!! Normally the first day of wearing polish its chipped. 

I would give this polish 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 5 stars so far!  Do you have any nail growing tips?

Speak soon 
L x

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour! I hate how nail varnish always chips so I'm definitely going to have to try this. Thank you! Xx

    abigalexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think if you try it!! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete