Friday, 22 May 2015

Curry Recipe For Kids And Adults

Hi lovelies

Today I'm going to give you all a recipe for chicken curry which can be made for adults or kids. 

All you need is 
Chicken breast cut up and cooked. This is four chicken breasts cut up into small pieces and cooked until they are firm to the touch. I cooked them on a medium heat with a little oil for 20mins. 

Once they are cooked add 4 heaped table spoons of curry granules to a mixing jug. Then add hot boiled water till you reach your preferred thickness. 

Add this to your cooked chicken turn down to a low heat and cook for a further 30mins. 

During this 30mins that's when I make which ever rice I have in the house. 

Just before I add the rice to the chicken and sauce. I split them into two batches. One for holly with no chili. Then I add one pot of chili to the second batch for Mark. 

The curry sauce is good for kids as its more of a fruity sauce and holds no heat. That's why the chili pot is needed for Mark. 


Let me know if you try this recipe and let me know if you have any good recipes. 

Speak soon 
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment