Thursday, 14 May 2015

Away With Work Day 2

Well hello lovelies,

We are on to day 2 of my work trip and today's hotel was better than the first. 

Last night into this morning I stayed at the premier inn at Coventry. 
Please ignore the messy bed!! 
For a star rating I would give this 🌟🌟🌟🌟 4 out of 5 stars. The only reasons this didn't get a 5 out of 5 is because the free wifi was rubbish and wouldn't work!! So I had to pay £5 to get Internet for 24hrs!! Then you had to ask for a hair dryer. That was annoying. 

We went out for dinner and I had potato skins then a chicken pita of which I forgot to picture as it was 8:30pm and I was starved!! 

This is what I wore 


It was a premier in so it wasn't the fanciest. But I had a awesome nights sleep, no sore heads when I woke up and the breakfast was amazing!!! Of which I for got to take a picture :(

Speak soon my lovelies!
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment