Sunday, 10 May 2015

4 Day Meal Prep + Shopping List

Well hello lovelies,

I will be away with work for 3 days. So I thought I would do a post on my meal prep and shopping list for Mark and Holly while I'm away. 

Now Mark would be perfectly fine cooking on his own. An most likely I will cook all of this and he will end up cooking his own. But I like to be a good wifey :) 

Here is what my 4 day meal plan looks like. 
As you can see I am away from Sunday afternoon and I won't be back till late Wednesday. 

Sunday is chillie and nachos for Mark and chips with sausage rolls for holly. 
Monday is chicken curry for both 
Tuesday mince and potatoes for both
Then Wednesday is pasta!! 

I will have recipes up for all of these as well for later posts. 

I will also do a small food shop today. That way there is easy things for Mark to make for lunches as well. 

Here is what my shopping list looks like. 
I will also need to show him what and how much to feed the animals. He will be fine with the rabbits, tortoise and cats. But he's never had to do the guinea pig before. 

What do you do if you need to leave for a few days? 

Speak soon 
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment