Monday, 20 April 2015

Muiravinside Park

Well hello lovelies,

Today I thought I'd do a review in a place in west Lothian Scotland called Muiravinside Park. 

This is just outside Linlithgow in westlothian. So it's great for me as we at only about 20mins away. 

This is like a country park but slightly smaller. There are lots of walking treks and it's good for if you have dogs! 

It's also a farm ran by the council. So we thought for our monthly baby date, my friend and I would take the kids. 

There are all your normal animals ie pigs, horses, alpacas, goats, sheep, turkey, rabbits and birds. 
Ducks

Turkeys

Hens

Pigs

Goats

Highland cows

Birds

Horses and donkeys

This is a great farm and if the animals are up at the fence, they are safe to pet. Which is great for the kids. 

There is benches to eat at with a grassy area for the kids to run about. 

The best part about this park is that it is totally free. It is council run and all they ask is that you leave a donation. 

Over all I would give this 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 5/5 stars as it was just great fun!! 

I hope you all enjoyed. 
Speak soon lovelies 
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment